Author Archive for: admin
Come meet our team at the CAAMP Ontario Mortgage Symposium and Trade Show!
- Melanie Lapointe, BDM
- Tommy Vrazalis, BDM
- Gleb Ioussoufovitch, Director, Sales and Marketing
- Hassan Shaikh, Managing Director, Single-Family Mortgages
This week’s spotlight features an employed applicant and her pensioner spouse. The main applicant has no active credit and her spouse has bruised credit. They are downsizing and buying a new principal residence. Continue reading “Real Deal Spotlight | Purchase with No Credit” »
This spotlight features an employed applicant and his stay-at-home spouse, both with bruised credit and heavy debt, who are refinancing their principal residence to consolidate debts.
We’re always looking for ways to simplify our appraisal policy and make it easier for you to get you deals done with MCAN-XCEED!
This week’s spotlight features a self-employed applicant with bruised credit
who is refinancing to consolidate debt.
A big welcome to our new team members:
T (866) 811-6660 ext. 5933
F (416) 203-5933Paulo Frencillo
T (888) 811-6660 ext. 5936
F (416) 203-5936
T (888) 811-6660 ext. 3245
F (866) 274-1834
T (888) 811-6660 ext. 5948
Please note that our head office will be closed on Monday, February 16, for Family Day in Ontario.
- 58% LTV
- Refinance of primary residence
- Main applicant: employed full-time in a labour occupation for one year
- Co-applicant: employed full-time in a labour occupation for eight years
- At current residence for 17 years
Property & Location
- Single-family dwelling
- Blackfalds, AB
- Main applicant: Beacon Reject, very limited credit with one current O2 and a dated R4
- Co-applicant: 592 Beacon, a few recent R2s.
- APPROVED at 58% LTV with 30 years amortization and private 2nd mortgage allowed to 71% LTV.
- 2-year term at 5.29% with 1% administration fee deducted from the advance.
- Deal subject to appraisal and income verifications, per our policy.