CMHC Non-Permanent Residents Program
This product is for designed for foreign workers who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
CMHC Borrower Requirements
- Must have a valid Canadian Work Permit.
- Individuals with diplomatic immunity are not eligible.
- Require minimum 1 year job tenure. If less than 1 year, CMHC will consider with a strong co-borrower, and a lower LTV on a case-by-case basis.
- CMHC requires a credit report from the country of residence if a current Equifax or Trans Union credit bureau is not available.
- All debts, including those held outside of Canada, MUST be included in TDS.
- Purchases only.
- 1 unit owner-occupied
CMHC Acceptable Property/Occupancy Types
|# of Units||Maximum LTV||Beacon Score||Max GDS||Max TDS|