This week’s uninsured case study features the refinance of an owner-occupied property for full debt consolidation.
- 73% LTV
- Refinance of owner-occupied property
- Main applicant: employed full-time in a labour occupation for over 12 years
- At current residence for six years
- Townhouse condo
- Brampton, ON
- Main Applicant: 616 Beacon, 2 dated unpaid collections, numerous recent R2s and R3s
- APPROVED at 73% LTV with 25-year amortization
- 1-year term at 3.69% with 1% administration fee deducted from the advance
Deal subject to appraisal and income verifications, per XCEED policy.